VTX®’s staff is not only dedicated to providing safer, smoother, and smarter vertical transportation equipment to the riding public, but they are unselfishly giving themselves and their resources to benefit their communities. Their staff can be found:
- Walking miles for various charities, raising thousands of dollars for research in hopes for a cure.
- On the phone raising funds for the Public Broadcast System, which offers viewers the opportunity to be exposed to new ideas in art, science, music, and history through television.
- Coaching youth sports, mentoring children and developing their skills in team work.
- Dressing up to educate our public on elevator and escalator safety, participating in Elevator and Escalator Safety Awareness Week.
- Entering prisons, forming relationships by showing love and compassion.
- Giving financial support to local churches, charities, and community programs.
- Sponsoring children in third world countries.
- Collecting food and buying gifts for the less fortunate.
- And even buying the pizza special for a homeless girl.
It isn’t just the organized programs that need daily support, but the random acts of kindness that make people smile and makes a difference.